I just wanted to share that Spectrum Recovery - Detox and Immune System Support has opened up a
second office in the Chicagoland area to be able to serve more clients with their natural health needs.
We will continue to provide electro-lymphatic therapy at our original location and will soon be offering
on-line natural health consults, that may benefit our blog readers. If you have any questions about our newly added location, please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at [email protected]
I had a great opportunity to have a table as an exhibitor today at our Chamber of Commerce's local Fitness and Wellbeing Expo. Using the Zyto bio-technology, I was able to offer Mini Immune System Check Ups to the participants. Additionally I was able to share about the services I offer at Spectrum Recovery including:
Face, Tongue, Nail Analysis
Muscle Response Testing
Bach Flower Remedies
Upcoming Spring Cleanse
Health Coaching Available on a Group or 1:1 Basis
Additional conditions that may benefit from lymphatic therapy may include, but are not limited to:
*Autism Spectrum Disorders
*Central Auditory Processing Disorder
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Headaches
Enlargement of heart Edema Lymphedema Lipoma Lipedema
Decreased energy Chronic Fatigue
Neck and shoulder stiffness
Toxin accumulation Hormonal Imbalances
Breast Pain/Tenderness PMS
* When performed in conjuction with a healthcare professional
This site is not intended to diagnose or treat diseases, it is only meant for educational purposes.
I know that it's been a little while since I've posted on this blog, but I had a good reason. The reason that I haven't been actively blogging is because I've been industriously working toward completing my studies toward becoming a qualified naturopath!!! I just graduated last Thursday in Jacksonville, FL and I look forward to adding even more services to my current electro-lymphatic drainage practice. Many of these services will be able able to be accessed remotely, including but not limited to:
- Face, Tongue and Nail Analysis
- pH balancing
- Wellness recommendations based on the above findings
- Ongoing education about the lymphatic system and the myriad of ways that we can support it, thus supporting our own immune system.
- Ongoing education for other practitioners who may be considering adding this amazing detox modality of electro-lymphatic therapy to their current or future practices.
- Ongoing opportunities to purchase the Lymph Drainage XP2 along with opportunities for hands-on training and support.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above offerings, please leave a COMMENT on this blog post or call/text me at (847) 987-1554.